Kwale International Sugar Company (KISCOL) is based in Ramisi, Kwale County wishes to recruit competent and highly skilled candidates for the following roles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the position
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve electrical faults
- Operation and Monitoring of Electrical systems.
- At least a Diploma in electrical engineering or its equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures.
- Certification membership of statutory bodies will be an added advantage i.e., EPRA, KPLC
- Good knowledge of sugar/ heavy plant industries and its operations.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their cover letter and CV:
HR & Administration Manager
Kwale International Sugar Company Limited
P.O Box 46279-00100
OR Email: email@example.com indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
Hand Delivery is also encouraged at the main gate Kwale Factory.
Please Indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 6th November 2021.