Enterprise Integration Support Analyst Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, H&H Wellness Jobs
Title: – Enterprise Integration Support Analyst.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy.
Reporting to the Manager – Enterprise Integration & Business Process Automation Support
The position holder will be responsible for administration, service provision and availability of clients Information technology Enterprise Integration services, related automated business processes and order management framework. This includes L2 support and ensuring operational efficiency for all the services under the domain in accordance to ITIL, ISO and other agreed measures of excellence.
- 2nd line technical Support: – Support defined domain areas by ensuring all related services and products are operationally optimal. This includes tasks assignment and KPI monitoring.
- Service availability and monitoring: – Monitor data and service availability for all Enterprise Integration services, business process automation tools & services and order management. This includes ensuring that the set KPIs are met.
- Incidents and problem management: – Provide expert management of Incidents L, root cause analysis, management of problems and closure of recurring incidents related to the responsible domains. E.g. TIBCO services, SOA services, Order services and BPM. This should be within the defined ITIL, ISO and other acceptable guidelines
- Coordination and Follow up: – Coordination within the team, at cross functional level and suppliers to ensure synergy is achieved and timelines are met in all team objectives. This includes monitoring the supplier SLAs.
- Testing and Quality management: – Work hand in hand with the delivery teams to ensure services and products transitioned to production are of optimal quality. This includes non-functional quality elements e.g. capacity management, load test, security and other elements.
- Reporting: – Maintain reports on SLA, OLAs, Vendor performance, support trends and other relevant KPIs.
- Research and development: – Participate in research and development including adoption of new ways of managing operations e.g. Machine learning, proactive monitoring, CI/CD and other emerging technologies.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Oracle certification in database administration or application development
- ITIL training and certification
- Training and Experience in HTML5, Java, RSS, webserver technologies and MySQL.
- Certification or training in TIBCO technologies, Oracle SOA, TIBCO FOS (or any order management framework), Oracle or TIBCO BPM.
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience supporting enterprise grid integrations, order management frameworks, and product configurations.
- Advanced skill in webserver administration and optimization. E.g. Apache, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS or any other commercial web server
- UNIX scripting Skills , PL-SQL and MSSQL
- Knowledge and experience in supporting workflow developments using SharePoint or any tool used in business process automation.
- Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technologies and apply the same to business requirements
- Experience in database management. This refers to both relational and no-sql databases
- Experience in solving complex conceptual and technical challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below: