PKF firms in Eastern Africa are among the leading firms of accountants and business advisers. PKF in Eastern Africa is represented in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia and Somalia/Somaliland and through its associated firms in Ethiopia and Southern Sudan.
REF NUMBER: HR/ED/PKFCKL002
- Drive the vision, strategy, and innovative thinking at the Hospital
- Provide guidance, leadership, and direction to the Senior Management Team in order to facilitate the achievement of the Hospital’s vision, mission and values
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in the conceptualization and development of the Hospital’s strategic plan.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communication through the Hospital to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities of the entire workforce are clearly defined
- Coordinating the preparation of the company’s budget and ensuring effective control as per approval by the Board.
- Oversee the effective management of human resources for optimal productivity through policies and strategies that attract and retain qualified and competent staff.
- Provide leadership in business growth and customer service in line with the corporate business plan and strategy for the Hospital
- Ensure the formulation and implementation of the customer service delivery strategies for the Hospital
- Plan, coordinate and direct the day to day operation across the hospital’s departments.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of the hospital’s resources
- Spearhead resource mobilization efforts and ensure that donor directives and wishes are aligned to the Hospital’s strategic objectives
- Manage the annual operating and capital budget in consultation with the Operating Board
- Assign clear responsibilities to senior management team, and oversee the establishment of effective quality, risk management and control systems in order to increase productivity and improve organizational effectiveness
- Actively participate in community activities and ensure the hospital and the community are integrated to a harmonious co-existence.
- Provide leadership and management to create a positive and productive organizational culture
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Operating Board
- Must be a practicing Christian willing to adhere to, abide by and sign the Statement of Faith of A.I.C Kenya.
- Master’s in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or any other related field as a minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Must have knowledge and experience of not less than fifteen (15) years of leadership and management in a comparable organization. Experience in healthcare leadership and management will be an added advantage.
- Must be visionary with ability to drive change and transformation in an organization
- Must have experience working with Boards and have a clear understanding of corporate governance.
- Should be able to articulate and inculcate the organization’s vision, mission and core values to the hospital’s stakeholders
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the reference number as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 4 July. 2022