F&B Retail Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Our client in the food and beverage industry is seeking to recruit dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Retail Manager will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating the retail functions of the company.
- Cultivating a strong and positive hospitality culture
- Enhancing the level of customer experience and resolving customer complaints
- Monitoring, coaching and encouraging team members to act in line with the customer’s expectations
- Continuously developing the team in barista and customer service skills
- Monitoring attendance, identify challenges and creating weekly schedules based on business and employees needs.
- Ensuring cleanliness and orderliness of the store
- Completing daily, weekly and monthly inventories
- Ensuring accurate ordering of products
- Instituting accurate cash controls and undertaking reconciliations
- Managing the store’s financial performance
- Participating in the development of the annual budget
- Reconciling consumption and determining accurate food costs
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or any relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in P & L Management
- Leadership experience in coffee, retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries
- Experience with a point of sale (POS), Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Experience in reviewing financial reports & meeting budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “RETAIL MANAGER” by Monday, 4th March 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.