Finance Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs in Kenya, KUSCCO Jobs
Responsible for providing leadership in the development, installation and implementation of sound and proper accounting procedures in the SACCO.
Title Finance Manager
Job Reference No. FM/QS/01/2020
Type of engagement Permanent
• To develop and maintain a financial system that provides fast, up to date and timely financial reports in the SACCO
• To prepare society budgets based on inputs from departmental/sectional managers as well as Board of Directors and other stakeholders
• To prepare timely, accurate and reliable financial reports for decision making by the Board.
• To conduct reviews and evaluations for cost control/ reduction opportunities and prepare economic reports
• Ensure production and review of monthly Management accounts and associated reconciliations within the specified monthly deadlines
• To maintain proper books of account according to the Cooperative Societies Act, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), other legislations and
• To implement necessary types of internal controls, financial or otherwise
• To develop and maintain efficient cash flow management techniques to meet daily cash demands by customers in FOSA and BOSA
• To liaise with Government and other regulatory bodies in all matters related to taxes, collection of outstanding debts and accounting reporting
• Analyze market and competitor trends
• To maintain proper and up to date registers of fixed assets, fixed deposits, investments, Board of Directors allowances
• Manage the staff payroll
• To manage the development and introduction of new investment opportunities, projects, liaise with external financiers and donors for the generation of expanded revenues for the SACCO
• To implement recommendations from government regulatory bodies, BOD, internal and external audit reports based on agreements arrived at with BOD
• A Bachelor of Commerce/ Business Administration degree (Finance or Accounting) or its equivalent from a recognized University
• CPA (K)
• Member of a relevant professional body
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• High financial management capability.
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Strong analytical, financial reporting, and presentation skills with the ability to present complex issues clearly and concisely
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• High leadership and administrative capacity
• Ability to plan and execute tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good IT skills and Proficient in Microsoft office suite
Minimum 5 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 31st January 2020.