Finance Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Uplands Dairy Jobs
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process High quality dairy products which are available throughout the country under our flagship brand “Pascha”
We seek to recruit a Finance Manager
Location: Kagwe, Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full Time
The successful individual will be tasked with developing and implementing Finance SOPs,enforcing accounting best practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely generation of financial reports. S/He will be responsible for company’s financial management and controls.
- Provide point of contact for Finance in all operations, sales reporting, expenditure variances, forecasting/budgeting, driving financial accountability and working to improve interface between various departments.
- Review & develop business procedures that ensure accurate and timely of reporting
- Prepare the annual budget and perform monthly reviews as may required.
- Be in charge of Cash flow management & Short-term funding requirements
- Handle Profitability & Margins management, Product Costings, Capital expenditure planning & review, Inventory Management, Debtors Management, suppliers management, OPEX Management and Business Units Management:
- Carry out monthly executive commentary and variance analysis to budgets/revised forecasts while identifying opportunities for cost savings and revenue improvement.
- Manage Month end reporting , Tax, & other Statutory requirements,
- Verification of payment vouchers, and reconciliation of irregularities/discrepancies within the books of accounts
- Evaluating the various revenue channels, advising on risk and areas in which operational efficiencies can be attained as well as optimal application of resources to support the business.
- Compliance with legal requirements, advising management on action points while maintaining confidentiality of company information.
- Development of pricing models by analyzing changes in product design, market positioning & real
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services, including competitor analysis.
- Analyzing actual operating costs and preparing periodic reports, comparing standard costs to actual activity costs, giving recommendations.
- Summarizes current financial status by collating information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other miscellaneous financial reports.
- Lead the finance team and be a trusted finance business partner across multiple departments.
- Ensure that all operational reports are submitted accurately and within the laid timelines.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field of study
- Must have a CPA-K and a registered member of ICPAK
- A minimum of 10 years accounting experience
Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Production and Supply chain is highly preferred
- Strong experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in preparing company budgets
- Ability to generate and communicate ad hoc financial analysis
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decisions at an executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 14th January 2020; only successful candidates will be contacted