Job Vacancies: Finance Managers
Locations: South Sudan and Congo (DRC)
Main purpose of the role: The Finance Manager will be in charge of the day to day performance of the Finance and Accounts office, offering assistance and guidance in the preparation, examination and analysis of financial statements, and other financial reports and to assess their accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Main lead in the preparation of financial statements which includes but not limited to preparation and timely posting all financial records into the company ERP system, and to include all the petty cash journals, bank vouchers, general journals, accruals, prepayments and all such necessary in the preparation of up to date financial records.
- Generation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and any other adhoc financial reports to include Income &
- Expenditure reports, Balance Sheets, Ratio Analysis, bank reconciliations, Cashflow reports, Board reports,
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Custodian of all financial assets and ensuring safe custody of such through generation of periodic reports for banks, petty cash, fixed assets and other general assets owned by the company.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop and implement an up to date filling system and record keeping of financial information e.g. invoices, receipts, cheque copies, payment vouchers, petty cash requisitions and disbursements and ensuring they are appropriately approved & safely kept as per company policy
- Provide assistance on company compliance in matters relating to tax and other regulatory requirements by the government and other organizations and government bodies.
- Facilitating in the Administration of regular supplier payments made from time to time in a timely manner to ensure business continuity and minimal disruption of services
- Oversees Preparation of debtors and creditors circularization and make follow up with clients to ensure that outstanding amounts are paid in good time as per agreed creditors or debtors days.
- Process payments and ensure that the credit management is kept at a bare minimum.
- Develops and Establishes Systems to reduce and keep expenses at a bare minimum by analysis business operations, trends costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
- Development, maintenance and analysis of a budgets and variance which creates a spending plan for the company’s Resources.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any another business related field
- CPA or ACCA Qualifications
- Prior experience in Audit firm or Audit an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge in excel a must.
- Computer Literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of modern accounting packages such as Sage, Oracle etc
- A minimum of twelve(12) years’ experience in a similar role
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Organizational Comprehension: understanding the organizational structure of a business unit in general
- Awareness of Business Trends
- Financial Understanding: because business is about making money, financial understanding is vital.
- Ability to foresee financial risk depending on the current status of the company financial information hence ability to do financial planning and organization
How to Apply
Interested applicants with the requisite skills and qualifications are requested to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the close of business, Tuesday, 30 November 2021.