Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions:
Van Sales Representatives
The VSR is accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence (Distribution, Pricing, shelving and Merchandising as per standards) in all the VSR stores of your section.
The VSR reports to the Distributor Extension Manager.
The position is in Nairobi, Nakuru and Kisumu
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram / counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or Return products) to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
Responsible / Accountable For:-
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and for accountable for stock take purposes.
- Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
- Bad debts
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma or Certificate in relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years in sales
- MUST have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 31st January 2020 stating the position and preferred region, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.