This job vacancy is placed by Fanisi HR solutions on behalf of Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA).
Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
FJRA is recruiting an Accountant.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Accountant is responsible for ensuring the estate finances are properly managed and accounted for.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring a strong cash flow and managing receivables and payables
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the set collections target is met
- Ensure transparency and efficiency of financial processes
- Manage debtors and creditors and ensure a strong cash flow system is in place
- Generate and dispatch invoices
- Prepare and submit timely financial reports and statements
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly updated and recorded
- Ensure statutory payments are made on time
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare for and facilitate external audit
- Organizing for inventory checks i.e. stock taking
- Prepare budgets and ensure they are followed
- Responsible for payroll management
- Respond to queries from customers regarding their accounts
- At least CPA section 4 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree
- At least 3 years’ work experience as an accountant
- Able to demonstrate good management skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience using Quickbooks Online
- Experience preparing payroll and making statutory payments
- Very good communication skills
- Capable of working- under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build stakeholder relationships
- Very keen attention to detail
- A strong team player
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com by the end of Saturday 29th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted