Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire an efficient Quality Assurance Manager.
- Oversee the efficient running of the quality assurance department.
- Coordination of Bi-annual personnel medical check-up and following up on the results
- Set standards and specifications for incoming raw materials and finished products
- Ensure that all measuring equipment are calibrated to achieve desired results
- Development of laboratory budget in line with the factory budget
- Follow up on environmental issues including waste water disposal and ensure this meets regulatory standards
- Ensure that staff appraisal is done on time for all laboratory staff
- Ensure the quality management systems are carried out as per the management recommendations e.g. ISO, HACCP etc
- Preparation of reports for the management and as required by other departments
- Conducts performance appraisal for staff
- Any other duties assigned.
Minimum qualifications, experience and competencies:-
- MSC or its post graduate qualification
- BSC Food Science & Technology
- 7 Years’ experience in a food processing industry
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Assurance Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 15th January 2020