Job Title: Fulfillment Officer
Our client is a marketplace platform that sources produce directly from farmers and delivers it to urban retailers.
They seek to hire a Fulfillment Officer to deliver excellence through adherence to operating procedures, superior team and facilities management at depot level.
- Tactically planning deliveries across all routes in the assigned depot and ensuring strict adherence to the standard operating procedures.
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure that at all times, optimum levels are maintained at the assigned depot.
- Organized physical stock verification in the depot at the stipulated time periods to ensure that inventory records corresponded with the physical items.
- Frequently apprising team members performance against the set key performance indicators, enforcement of ways of working & real time follow through on deliveries.
- Ensuring that facilities and assets such as vehicles and crates at the depots are maintained as per set standards and available for inspection where need be.
- Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports as guided by the line manager.
- Ensuring quality customer service in delivery of customer promise.
- 2 years’ experience in dispatch management in a FMCG concern.
- Bachelors degree from a university recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE)
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Process Driven
- Team Player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fulfillment Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.