Fund Administrator Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 03)
NUMBER: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
- Work at this level will mainly involve: Supervision and control of the administration of the Fund;
- Be the Accounting officer of the Fund;
- prepare budgets and plans for Fund administration;
- prepare and maintain proper books of accounts and other records in relation to the Fund;
- prepare, sign and transmit financial statement to the Auditor General in accordance with the Public Audit Act and as the County Treasury may from time to time require;
- impose conditions or restrictions on the use of any expenditure arising from the Fund.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce; Marketing; Finance: Accounting; Business Administration; Business Management; Entrepreneurship; Economics; International Trade/Business/Relations or any relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have relevant knowledge and experience of not less than five (5) years in a related area two (2) of which should be at supervisory or managerial level;
- Have a certificate in computer application from a recognized institution
- Have demonstrated thorough understanding of National Goals, Policies and Development Objectives including the Kenya Vision 2030, County Integrated Development Plan and County Strategic Plan;
- Have thorough understanding and respect of the diversity within the County; and,
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Possession of a Masters degree in the relevant discipline will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.