Graduate Trainee Jobs, Graduate Trainee Jobs In Kenya, Aurum Consultants Ltd Jobs,
Position: Graduate Trainee
The Recruit Internship is a Program run by Aurum Consultants Ltd to prepare young
professionals to succeed in the work place. The program is designed to shift mind sets to ensure
participants are ready for the workplace. You will gain professional skills and substantive learning
experience during the training period.
Applicants must possess a strong desire to learn and apply what they have learned in their work life.
They must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful and detailed with willingness to learn. They must
be willing to be committed to the 12 week program.
You will be trained amongst other things on Work place preparedness, Core life skills, and personal
- You must be a graduate and not currently in employment or employed and struggling to
adapt in the work place.
- You must be between 18 – 26 years old
- Must be a residence of Nairobi or has ability to cater for own accommodation
- Must be willing and available to work Monday to Friday and attend Classes on Saturdays
throughout the 12 week training period.
- Must be committed to attend all classes without fail.
- Candidates with qualifications in nutrition, accounting, catering, hospitality are encouraged to
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV and application letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th January 2020. Classes Begin on 18th February 2020. Only
qualified candidates should apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Open day and
issued with application forms for the training program by 16th January 2020