Green Hills Academy Middle School Principal Job in Kigali, Rwanda 2019
Green Hills Academy (GHA) serves 1,600 students in Kigali, Rwanda. Green Hills Academy is seeking a capable and dedicated person to join the team and make a difference as a Middle School Principal overseeing nearly 400 students (Grades 6-8).
The ideal candidate should have effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teachers and support staff and should be organised, energetic and self—directed.
The position is to be filled in July or August 2019.
The candidate must be able to hold site and curriculum responsibilities which include:
- General school management for the middle school campus, including master scheduling
- Curriculum development, implementation, resourcing and training for all middle school staff members
- Personnel management for the middle school department
- 3 – 5 years of previous experience in school administration at a senior leadership level
- Native English, or near native English language skills, required
- French language skills preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with Cambridge International Examinations curriculum preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education
- Experience in advising or mentoring desirable
- Driver’s licence
- Current police clearance
Applications must include a cover letter and a resume specifying two professional referees which may be contacted prior to an interview.
Please email applications to email@example.com along with any supporting documents.
To learn more about GHA please see our website at www.greenhillsacadmy.rw