Hashi Energy Administration Assistant Job in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Hashi Energy Administration Assistant Nairobi Kenya June 2019
Hashi Energy is a solid and reputable organisation with more than 25 years’ experience in imports, re-exports, distribution and logistics and is a top turnkey solutions provider across East and Central Africa.
We are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The candidate should be a competent and highly organized individual with exceptional foresight and a fairly high stress tolerance.
The candidate should be a Highly motivated and self driven, Self organized pro-active individual that will be able to respond quickly and positively to all manner of situations efficiently.
Key Responsibilities Brief:
- To perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities in order to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Diploma in Human Resources or Legal background;
- At least two years in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Team player, Honesty & integrity and a Strategic thinker.
Candidates must be physically able to work in a remote location when required
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted before close of business on the 15th of June 2019