Head of Marketing Job, Sales and Marketing Jobs in Kenya,
Minet is a trusted pan-African advisor that meets the uncertainties of tomorrow by delivering risk and human capital solutions today. As the largest Aon Global Network Correspondent, Minet has access to a network of over 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries as well as proprietary data, research and analytics which enable us to manage and secure the risks of tomorrow and provide clients with an unrivalled advantage.
Developing overall company marketing and communication strategies and go-to-market plans, implementing marketing campaigns, managing collateral geared towards new business acquisition, client retention, and organic growth of company revenues.
- Responsible for defining the strategic marketing and communications plan for the Company.
- Responsible for coordination and implementation of new and existing product branding, pricing, promotion, distribution, and launches while working in collaboration with the digital sales team.
- Enhancing Minet brand visibility.
- Oversee media relations, digital marketing, planning and execution of corporate events to include corporate social investment.
- Manage monthly budgets while hitting pre-determined targets in return on investment, and micro-conversion optimization.
- Work closely with other divisions to develop and manage the production of marketing campaigns and effective clients’ communication tools.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for preparing market intelligence statistics to facilitate development of strategies to give Minet a competitive edge.
- Ensure timeliness of work processing, including report writing, client surveys and department budget preparation.
- Take the lead in crisis communications, planning and management.
- Handle communication with various stakeholder.
- Provide in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis to guide decision making and product positioning.
- Provide direction on leveraging research insights to develop customer value propositions and thought leadership positions, integrating them into brand and marketing plans.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Accreditation from relevant professional associations will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years hands on experience gained in insurance and/or financial services marketing environments with at least 3 years at supervisory management level.
- Strategic acumen & authentic leadership.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Teamwork – Exceptional ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Innovation & Creativity – Generates suggestions for improving work and demonstrate commercial astute.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Confident, Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and self-aware.
- Ability to adapt to suit changing business environments.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Competency with MS Office applications
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position in the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 July. 2021