Health Strat Head of Human Resources Job in Nairobi 2019
Job Title: IT Software Sales & Marketing Executives
Our client, an established IT software company in Nairobi, is seeking a dynamic, result and target oriented individuals who will assist in promoting and expanding the company’s sales activities to generate revenues and sustain growth.
The Executives will be responsible for generating leads and selling IT Software products of the company to existing and prospective clients.
Salary: Negotiable + Commission.
Start Date: Immediate
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Identify sales opportunities/prospects, setting up initial sales and meeting the client
- Prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales and/or any other company Services and Products through consultative-selling skills.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provide a consultative solutions sales approach to prospects
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations and negotiations
- Responsible for generating and tracking Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Develop, Maintain and Update prospects and customers lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources of sales leads and opportunities in the CRM system
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Prospecting Skills, Presentation Skills, Closing Skills, Customer Service, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- A minimum Degree in Sales & Marketing with ICT sales experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position within a software company
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions, or any other similar products will be an added advantage
- Experience in B2B sales in Banking and MFIs sector will be an added advantage
- Must exhibit professional integrity, accountability, maturity, and strategic industry insight
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Highly motivated, energetic, you’re a self-starter
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology and the Internet, with a desire to learn.
Send application letter and an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Please ensure your email subject reads (IT Software Sales and Marketing Executive).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.