High Performance Liquid Chromatography Analyst Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs in Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Analyst position for one of our clients.
- Execute liquid chromatographic analysis related to finished products /process validation
- Carry out HPLC preventive maintenance so that the systems are always in good working state
- Perform and document HPLC calibration
- Validation, regeneration and maintenance of HPLC analytical columns.
- Carry out HPLC process, method and cleaning validation
- Adhere and comply to; all cGMP and GDocP records/data standards, ALCOA principles, and the company code of conduct for data integrity.
- Adhere to safety regulations including but not limited to use of PPE, material safety data sheets (MSDS), following established work practices, and SOPs in order to maintain an accident free laboratory
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Principal outputs for this role
- Execution of analysis of finished products
- Timely and accurate submission of all analysis/reports
- Well managed, serviced as per schedule and calibration of all HPLCs
- Commitment to continuous improvement in all areas
- Ability to work safely; seek out and encourage safe practices
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritize
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP and GLPs
- Ability to work well under pressure and without supervision in a fast-paced work environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or a related field.
- At least two(2) years’ experience in a laboratory in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Practical experience with various types of laboratory instrumentation
- Ability to follow written procedures and exhibit excellent documentation practices
- Troubleshooting skills with analytical methodology and instrumentation
- Experience with HPLC is mandatory
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st January 2020. Clearly indicate the subject line as “High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Analyst”.