History Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs in Kenya, St Andrew’s Turi Jobs
- St Andrew’s Senior School is seeking to appoint an experienced teacher of History. The ideal candidate will join a thriving and well developed department, and will be expected to teach across Year 9 to Year 13.
- The successful individual will be innovative and keen to inspire students to achieve their best.
- The ability to teach a second subject would be a necessity. In addition, the roles of Head of Continuous Professional
- Development (CPD) or Assistant Exam Officer could also be available to the right candidate.
- St Andrew’s is committed to providing a vibrant co-curricular and boarding program to which all staff contribute.
How To Apply
Applications are encouraged as early as possible. These should be submitted by email to the HR Director at HRDirector@turimail.co.ke and include: a completed application form, and a brief covering letter. Application forms are available on the School website, or from the HR Director.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th January, 2020
Preliminary online interviews: Starting 21st January, 2020
Final Interviews (Kenya & UK): From 29th January 2020
Start Date: 1st September 2020