The holder of this position will be required to support implementation of evidence-informed comprehensive, combination HIV prevention interventions.
The applicant should have:
- A Diploma in a clinical discipline (Nursing or Medicine) or Master’s degree in Medical Sociology/Medical Anthropology or Gender Studies from a recognized institution
- At least four (4) years’ progressive experience in HIV prevention and HIV Testing Services.
Terms of appointment
- This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience
Method of Application
- Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as one file in PDF