Reporting To : Chief Executive Officer
The incumbent will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to facilitate efficient provision of medical care in the hospital.
- Master’s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, Strategic Management or Public Health. A health professional background will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a managerial position for three (3) years or in a healthcare setting for five (5) years.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Hospital Management Systems (HMIS)
Competencies and behaviour:
- Good knowledge of business functions.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Good project management skills.
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- A team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer centric.
- God fearing
For a full role profile, please visit our website www.stlukesorthopaedics.com
Method of Application
Eligible and interested applicants should submit their applications with copies of their Academic and Professional Certificates, Updated CV, National Identification Card and salary expectation not later than 31st December 2020 to the following email: email@example.com
Hard copies will not be accepted, and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
St. Luke’s Orthopaedic and Trauma Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.