Job Title: Hospitality Tutor
Reference no: CIH-HR-07/2020
Our client is a premier Hotel School focusing on hospitality and other related disciplines.
They seek to recruit a hospitality tutor with proven track record in training hospitality courses and improving the standards of teaching and learning in an institution that offers multi-disciplinary courses.
- Develop highly skilled and motivated students so they attain the highest possible levels of achievement and best outcome from their experience at institute.
- To deliver high quality learning and assessment to students.
- To work collaboratively with other staff members to ensure the needs of students are addressed and learning is accessible and inclusive.
- To develop and deliver value added activities specific to the area of specialization.
- Planning and delivery of learning within the college teaching day and contract which may include evening and other out of hours working.
- Assessment and tracking of progress and achievements including internal verification and fulfilling the requirements of rewarding bodies
- University degree in Hospitality Management and related discipline (Food and Beverage Management option).
- At least three (3) years’ experience of teaching and examining catering or hospitality related courses (Mandatory) Or
- Higher Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Management
- Candidate must be experienced and able to teach and instruct students in Food & Beverage service in addition to other assigned hospitality subjects.
- A diploma in Technical Education will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com to be received on or before 17th January, 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.