HR Business Partner Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, KCB Bank Jobs
Hr Business Partner
- Acts as the primary HR reference contact for staff and line management and proactively support the delivery of HR Processes.
- Spearhead and champion organisation design and change in liaison with line management, develop win-win and business aligned structural /staff changes.
- Lead, manage and execute the performance management framework for own HR area (annual performance cycle and activities, reviews, appraisal, moderation, performance improvement programs, managing non-performance).
- In liaison with the Resourcing Department, develop and execute manpower plans, recruitment and selection.
- In liaison with the HR Learning, Development and Talent Department identify and develop training interventions to bridge staff skill and business competency gaps, drive and sustain the Talent Management strategy and plans (identify, develop and retain talent, designs succession plans for key talent and critical roles.
- In liaison with the Employee Relations and Wellness Department, develop and sustain an enabling work environment for staff, implements staff recognition, disciplinary and grievance handling policies and procedures for own HR area.
- In liaison with the Reward and Policy Department, develop performance oriented reward and incentive propositions for staff.
- Develops, manages and or maintains relationships with Internal /External Customers/ Stakeholders / Supplies relating to own HR Area: Staff, Heads of Department, Line Managers, Functional Directors, Regional Managers and Branch Managers.
- Maintain accurate and consistent data, records and statistics relating to own HR area.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- University degree in HR Management or a Business related field from an institution recognized by the Commission for University Education is required.
- Master’s degree in HR Management or a Business related field is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in HR General or specific area of HR is required. (Certificate / Diploma / Higher Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma)
- Minimum of 10 years’ HR experience, having had at least 5 years’ experience in HRBP is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Labour Legislation & Employment Laws; HR Regulatory framework.
- Mastery of HR policies and procedures, data & records management
- Advanced Business Acumen with strong industry knowledge
- Displays deep insight in Leadership competencies and offers solutions that consistently work and add value.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.