About the Role
Extreme Clean is seeking to fill the position of Human Resource Assistant. The individual will be tasked to assist with the day to day operations of the Human Resource and administration functions and duties.
- Conduct Interviews.
- Hire new employees and conduct orientation.
- Maintain staff records.
- Notifying staff of existing internal opportunities.
- Document performance reports.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment data.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
- Assisting with employee relations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as required.
- Assist with Administration duties for the groups of companies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Administration and Management.(Must Have) A degree in the same would be an added advantage.
- 2 years working experience.(Must Have)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Great leadership and problem solving skills
- Works well with minimal/no supervision
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself