The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
We seek to fill the following positions:
ICRHK is seeking Field Supervisors to support in a study on values & preferences for covid-19 self-testing.
The Field Supervisors will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative data collection in Taita Taveta and Mombasa Counties.
The successful candidates should be highly motivated individuals with expertise and experience in collecting health related data.
- Resident of the Enumeration County
- Diploma in Community Health, Public health or Health related field
- Excellent Knowledge in IT
- Fluent in English and Swahili written and Spoken with fluency in local language spoken in the study area an added advantage
- Availability for the full duration of the data collection in the study (1 month covering the training and data collection)
- Able to work in challenging field conditions, within tight timelines, and in the conditions of roving field operations
- Ability to develop an in depth understanding of study goals and its implementation
- Proven leadership skills, assertiveness and takes initiative
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Experience with electronic data collection
- Experience in working in complex household survey preferably with a supervisory capacity
Application letter stating the County, current and expected salary and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 2nd August 2021, 5pm addressed to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Application FIELD SUPERVISOR”.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately
Qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.