Indoor Salesperson Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our client is seeking to recruit an Indoor Salesperson to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to generate increased sales volumes by ensuring all enquiries, leads and development opportunities are maximized through making appointments for field based sales colleagues and selling over the telephone where appropriate. Contacting and building relationship with existing clientele through phone, thereby ensuring an excellent sales experience for all existing and potential customers.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and to always act with customers in mind, meeting their expectations and requirements.
• Demonstrate ethical sales behavior at all times, respecting the diversity of all colleagues/customers.
• Contacting Tier 3 customers and cross/up-selling company services & products as well as generating customer feedback
• Establish and detail customers’ needs, competently demonstrate the benefits of RI’s products and services, and respond appropriately to a customer’s requirements
• Engage in discussions and negotiations with customers to reach a point of mutual agreement keeping commercial factors in mind.
• Close and formalize deals between RI and customers with appropriate commercial arrangements.
• Increase conversion of sales against marketing driven campaigns and provide feedback on results.
• Conducting of Customer Voice Counts as may be advised and generating actionable reports
• Develop a customer portfolio plan ensuring time is allocated across all customers in relation to their overall value to RI. (Tier 3 Customers).
• Ensure a minimum of 10 customers have been contacted on a daily basis.
• Ensure all sales data and relevant records are kept up to date.
• Establish a systematic course of action for self to ensure accomplishment of sales objectives and goals. Determine priorities and allocate time and resources effectively.
• Use the sales tools in line with the agreed sales process to maintain and develop pipeline and customer information
• Work alongside the sales and service team to ensure that all new and existing customers are set up and managed effectively.
• Develop and implement tactical plans with the Sales Manager in line with the Company sales strategy for prospects and customers.
• Identify and qualify opportunities to sell new products or services and pass these to the appropriate sales person where required.
• Increase the productivity of the field sales colleagues to help achieve their sales target
• Ensure that all enquiries and leads are qualified and followed up.
• Assist the field sales colleagues to manage their time effectively by ensuring diary is maximized, up to date and accurate at all times.
• Make quality appointments for the field sales colleagues from enquiries, leads and other sales opportunities.
• Identify and make outbound calls to potential customers to make sales appointments for field sales colleagues.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Effective customer relations.
• Professionalism in handling customers.
• Occurrence of limited or no complaints/relationship issues from customers in your portfolio.
• Ability to act commercially and maintain an acceptable rate of call conversion into closed sales.
• Productivity and meeting set monthly targets
• Effective planning and call scheduling shown by efficiency in time management at work and completion of daily work plans and scheduled customer calls
• Seamless teamwork and liaison with sales and service colleagues, and Management in execution of agreed sales campaigns and compliance with expected service level agreements
• A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, a diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years indoor Sales in IT Industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “INDOOR SALESPERSON” on the subject line by 20th Jan 2020.