Industrial Attachments, Internships In Kenya, NTSA Jobs,
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) is a State Corporation established through an Act of Parliament; Act Number 33 of 26th October, 2012 and is mandated with effectively managing the road transport sub-sector, minimizing road traffic accidents and loss of lives resulting therefrom.
The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified persons for attachment positions.
For consideration for industrial attachment, a candidate should be:-
- A continuing student in a recognized institution undertaking Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma course in any discipline;
- Kenyan youth between the age of 18 and 30 years;
- A person of unquestionable integrity; and
- Goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent.
Other requirements that successful candidates will be expected to provide are:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Personal Accident Insurance and Valid Medical Insurance Cover e.g. NHIF;
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate;
- Copy of ID Card or Passport
- NSSF Registration Certificate
- Copy of ATM Card
- Current and updated CV.
- Copy of KCSE Certificate
The attachment will be for a non-renewable period of three (3) months.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter together with copies of the following documents so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 22nd January 2020.
- Curriculum vitae;
- Academic and professional certificates;
- National ID card; and
- Recommendation or reference letter from the university or institution attended
National Transport and Safety Authority
Hill Park Plaza, Upper Hill Road
P.O. Box, 3602 -00506
NTSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with Disability, women and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Kindly note that there is no guarantee of employment after completion of the attachment programme.