Internships in Kenya, NSSF Internships
The National Social Security Fund intends to run the above referred program to enable youth
gain practical experience on the job training for a period of six (6) Months. This is in line with the
Government Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market.
- Must be a graduate with a relevant first Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited
- Availability for the entire program (six months).
- Must not have taken any other internship program or exposed to work experience since
- Must be a person of Integrity.
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic self-driven and diligent individual.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Internship does not translate to employment after completion of the program. However,
applicants may apply for positions that will be advertised by the Fund in future;
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered;
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted; and
- Those who had previously applied for the Internship Program and did not get an opportunity are
welcome to apply.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements outlined above, should forward their application, CV and
copies of academic and professional certificates by 17th January, 2020 to:
The CEO/Managing Trustee
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100, Nairobi