IntraHealth International Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Job in Kenya 2019
Because Health Workers Save Lives
The goal of the USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism is to strengthen HRH systems at the national and county levels to improve health outcomes for the Kenyan people.
In order to strengthen its team, the Mechanism is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (M&E), the M&E Assistant will support the department in monitoring and evaluation of HRH Kenya Mechanism activities. She/he will be responsible for compilation, tracking and
reporting of results to the project.
- Implement and maintain the HRH Kenya database system, while also supporting the program team to use the data base to track the implementation of work plan activities.
- Lead the AEF regular monitoring and use the resulting data to update the database
- Support the tracking of project performance against the expected PMP targets
- Conduct regular data quality audits and ensure adherence to quality control measures.
- Support the dissemination of M&E results to stakeholders.
- Support the quantitative data management and analysis to inform project decision-making
- Lead the collation of Quarterly, Semiannual and Annual project progress reports.
- In collaboration with the Knowledge Management & Communication Manager, track, manage and review all project reports, and collate lessons learned to inform programmatic decisions.
- Lead tracking of program deliverables and ensure they are filed in the repository.
Education / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics, social science, or a related field
- At least 2 years M&E experience in the development field, preferably in the health and/or human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative & qualitative data analysis.
- Ability to design survey research approaches and development of research tools and instruments.
- Proficiency in statistical applications and other software packages.
- Experience in knowledge management (KM) is desirable.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees who must have been your supervisor in your current or former
employment @ http://www.intrahealth.org/section/careers.
Closing date for applications is March 15, 2019
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted