IT Solutions Corporate Sales Executives Job in Kenya 2019
IT Solutions Corporate Sales Executives
Our client is an IT solutions company that specializes in development and implementation of digital business solutions in various industry sectors.
They are looking to hire an ambitious, self-driven IT Solutions Corporate Sales executive to join their growing team to drive the company’s sales processes, activities and also grow revenue.
- Maintain and develop regional sales as part of a team
- Meet agreed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month.
- Maintain and manage a database of prospects and customers lists based on sales leads and opportunities.
- Manage the internal sales processes of prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing software solutions sales
- Develop and enhance long-term relationships between our clients and partners
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly activity and results reports and analysis
- Generate and track Sales Forecasts and Periodic Reports
- Gather and analyze market intelligence by gathering current marketplace information industry, products, trends, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Develop and implementing sales and marketing plans and strategies
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Relationship management through offering customer service and efficient support
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the solutions before and after the sale
- Work with software development, implementation and support teams process and support issues
- Be part of a strong sales team and contribute in team efforts and meetings
- Demonstrate professional integrity, accountability and maturity in dealing with prospects, clients and colleagues
- Degree or Diploma in IT/Software Engineering/Finance/Marketing or any related field
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in selling IT Solutions, Edutech or Financial products.
- Experience selling IT solutions to Corporate institutions is a definite plus
- Experience in Solutions-selling in any one or all of the following areas: Financial Products and Solutions,
- Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills, ability to productively interact at any level within a client organization
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task efficiently, and work independently or within a team
- Skills and experience working with CRM systems is an added advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel is required for sales activities and sales follow ups
Qualified candidates should send us their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 20th March 2019.
Clearly indicate “IT SOLUTIONS SALES EXECUTIVES” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to huge volumes of applications, we’ll not be able to respond to individual candidates and only candidates of interest shall receive communication from us.