Jambojet Head of Operations Job in Kenya 2019
Job Vacancy: Head of Operations
Jambojet is a low cost airline set to revolutionize the way you travel by opening up the skies for all to fly for less.
The Head of Operations is responsible for ensuring the safe, legal and efficient flight operations of Jambojet Aircraft while meeting the commercial requirements of the Airline.
The suitable candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Holder of Diploma or higher qualification in Management and/or Aviation or related held.
- Airline transport pilot license.
- At least three years’ experience as a pilot-in-command n commercial air transport operations.
- At least three years’ experience in management of commercial air transport operations.
- Added advantage if TRI/TRE (simulator instructor)
- Some knowledge of low cost carriers is a plus.
- Awareness of the Commercial Airline industry dynamics and business environment is desirable.
For a full description of this role, visit the careers section on www.jambojet.com
If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your application to email@example.com for consideration.
Kindly site Ref. VACO1/02/19 as the email subject header.
Closing Date: 8th March, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.