Jumbo Chem Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Jumbo Chem Kenya Limited is a manufacturing company offering quality solutions in Insulation, acoustic, heating, ventilation air conditioning and structural products used in construction of buildings and packaging solutions for the flower and Removal industries.
They are the leading manufacturers of sustainable insulation products using the latest manufacturing technology from South Korea.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a team of sales representatives and a large customer base and partnerships throughout the country.
The incumbent will be responsible for a very ambitious sales budget and strategic plans.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans to aggressively grow the company customer base and to achieve strong product and brand visibility
- Achieving budgeted sales growth through proactive management of all distribution channels
- Designing effective recruitment program to attracting quality sales force, implementing regular and effective training programs, maintaining agreed profile and achieving at least 80% retention of sales representatives
- Setting aggressive sales targets, developing the right metrics for monitoring performance and implementing a strong pipeline management culture to facilitate attainment of sales target.
- Establishing and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partnership through customer centric culture and conducting market surveys for customer feedback
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly & annual sales reports
- Conducting sales prospects profiling so as to maximize on sales activities, quotation volume and hit ratios
- Maintaining and managing the company website and ensure regular posting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any related field
- At least 4 years in Sales & Marketing position in a medium size company
- Capability in Budgeting and setting sales targets
- Experience in managing a successful distribution channels, particularly sales reps
- Proven record in implementing work systems and structures
- Excellent computer skills and data analysis skills
- Effective communicator & ability to make presentations
- Excellent mentoring, coaching & people management skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER” by Friday, 22nd March 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.