KCA University Enrollment and Campus Life Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCA University seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position:
Enrollment and Campus Life Officer
Location: Town Campus – Nairobi
Job Objective: Responsible for implementation of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs strategies at town campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties: Campus Life
1. Coordinate campus life activities including orientation, financial aid and scholarships, work study program, Student Engagement Program (SEP), Sports, Clubs and community service.
2. Coordinate Campus Life Office support programmes such as Counseling, Student Accommodation and Health services
3. Manage university relations with the campus Student Association of KCA University (SAKU) representatives
4. Educate the student body about the Student Disciplinary and Grievance handling policies and procedures and oversee the implementation of the same
5. Promote discipline and good mannerism among students body.
6. Develop communication strategies aimed at creating awareness about University events, processes and procedures among students and prospective students
7. Develop communication strategies aimed at tracking documenting and facilitating timely response to student issues voiced via the social media
8. Ensure the signing of relevant Campus MOUs with various service providers in accordance University policies
9. Develop and maintain departmental reports and records
Core duties: Enrollment Management
1. Develop and implement recruitment and marketing strategies for Town Campus
2. Champion internal marketing activities (Customer care services; Career events for High Schools; alumni engagement; Photo Library/Gallery; Notice Board;) for Town campus with a view of recruiting new students
3. Champion external marketing activities campus (Career events; Exhibitions; Roadshows; Recruitment Agencies; Advertising) for Town campus with a view of recruiting new students
4. Develop and maintain partnerships with tertiary and corporate institutions to enhance campus enrollment numbers
5. Develop customer service standards and mechanisms to ensure excellent service delivery to clients
6. Supervise enrollment staff to achieve desired results through positive attitude and practices
7. Develop and implement orientation programs for newly enrolled students
Qualifications and Experience
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or any other relevant course
- Masters Degree is an added advantage
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in active student programs is preferable
Other Skills and Competences
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and other applicable software
- Projects and/or events management
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Applies sound judgment and shows initiative/ creativity
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, and three references via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 30th March, 2019.
KCAU staff are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Director, Human Resources,
P.O Box 56808-00200,