Head of Central Operations
- Develop plans for the achievement of Operational Excellence standards, Service and cost targets for Central Operations.
- Optimize cost of operations through centralization of all non-customer facing and non-country specific operational processes and develop processes for cost sharing among business units.
- Work closely with business units to ensure seamless services, identify process weakness, issues resolution, and implement appropriate solutions to improve centralized operations.
- Develop standards, productivity measures and Service Level Agreements with business units to drive and monitor performance.
- Develop and implement appropriate control processes to ensure that all elements of Operational risk, e.g. Fraud, Closure of Audit recommendations, are managed effectively across Central Operations.
- Monitor, Report and Review levels of service delivery against agreed SLAs and drive process automation to achieve best in class transaction processing capabilities
- Work with Internal Audit to identify the key risk parameters for consideration during audit planning, in order to ensure the monitoring and resolution, within agreed timeframe, of all audit exceptions.
- Timely provision of accurate Management information for internal and regulatory requirements.
- Compile and review on an ongoing basis performance figures/ statistics and monitor against targets/ budgets.
- Provide leadership, Coach and Develop a high performing team.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Thorough understanding of Banking Law and Central Bank guidelines
- Any relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Banking, 6 years of which should be in a Senior Management position within Banking Operations.
- Sound understanding of ALL the Bank’s operations and processes and excellent knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Experience in driving process, service and operational transformation.
- Excellent people management skills with ability to attract, retain and motivate people
- Experience in the service management of business operations, including process design, change management, measurement and improvements.
- Experience in developing and evolving an organisation that interfaces with employees, vendors, functional business owners and technology.
- Must have awareness of current business trend, risks, challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent customer focus and orientation
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Deadline: Jan 24, 2020