Latest Internships In Kenya 2022,
The Interns will support the assigned Business Incubation Hubs (BIHs) with business advisory services to entrepreneurs (KCIC clients) to become bankable or investor ready through client tailored technical assistance. The main duties include supporting Start-ups, SMEs and Community Based Organizations by providing advisory services, organizing business training, coaching clients and linking clients to financiers, markets and relevant resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Hub Manager and Business Analyst at the Hub in the provision of business advisory and financial analysis support to clients in the context of supporting agribusinesses.
- Support the Hub teams to develop market feasibility studies, product development, customer acquisition and revenue generation models
- Support the Business Analyst in Identifying business training needs for clients and develop user friendly and practical training modules to close the identified needs
- Assist in managing AgriBiz county hub client tracker, updating client information, and adding new clients as they are on boarded into KCIC incubation program.
- Assist in actively managing client feedback emails on a weekly basis with support from Front Office Admin providing prompt feedback to queries regarding call for applications, Rollout of county Hubs, and service offering under the Program.
- Support in the sensitization forum and mobilization of the call for applications for the 3rd year of implementation for the Agribiz program at the county level.
- Support the Hub manager and Business Analysts with the evaluation process for total applications received, sharing a final shortlist of eligible clients for consideration into the program.
- Support in the development, printing, signing, coordination and custodian of letters of agreement for newly and existing clients in the agribiz program at the hub level
- Assist in mapping out due diligence visits for data verification prior to onboarding of the final clients
- Support the Hub manager and Admin. Assistant in planning and organizing of the mentorship bootcamps at the ATCs, in line with the roll out of the mentorship program for county cohorts. Offer Logistical support to all planned events at the BIH
- Any other duties as delegated by the Departmental Managers and Hub Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-Related field
- Experience in data entry and analysis
- Excellent computer and information technology skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a diverse mix of professionals
- Ability to solve problems and make critical decisions
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Must have a working laptop
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up-to-date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be the position being applied for and the PREFERRED HUB. Closing date for applications is Friday, 9th December 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.