Kentegra Biotechnology at the EPZ Athi River is looking for a Procurement Officer.
The key tasks for this role will include:-
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, pricing ranges.
- Conducting research for potential vendors.
- Preparing and regularly updating a validated supplier list
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased
- Maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Comparing and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Tracking orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Reviewing quality of purchased products.
- Entering order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Managing stock levels and noting re-order points while maintaining optimal stock levels
- Involved in budgeting and cost analysis
- Enforcing the company’s procurement policy
Qualifications and work experience required for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or related Degree
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable high levels of integrity.
- Good communication skills
- High Analytical skills
- Quality work output
- Negotiating skills
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate, please email your application as one word / pdf document with the title Procurement Officer to email@example.com by 25th March 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.