Assistant Security Agent Job, Current Security Kenyan Jobs 2022,
- Prevent unauthorized people and vehicle from accessing the aircraft, its environs and restricted and controlled KQ premises.
- Prevent unauthorized and unsterilized items from being loaded or carried in the aircraft holds and cabin.
- Provide security of staff, passenger against harassment while on duty and security of cargo, mail & courier during loading and offloading from aircraft to warehouse.
- Conduct searches on staff to ensure security of passenger baggage, courier, mail, cargo and in-flight materials before and after handling.
- Safely handle and secure lost and found property until reunited with rightful owners to enhance customer confidence f) Maintain access control of KQ premises to ensure security of vital installations.
- Ensure that contracted security adhere to SLAs and company security standards at all times.
- Gather and relay information on aviation security, pilferage/theft of baggage, in-flight stores, cargo interference; weight cheating, INAD activities, fraudulent tickets and drug trafficking to ensure revenue integrity and no unlawful interference to company operations.
- Enforce company code of ethics to ensure strict compliance by all employees.
- Screening of cargo, mail and couriers for AVSec prohibited and dangerous items and contrabands
- Qualification (Minimum) Diploma or Certificate from a recognised Institution Additional Qualifications
- Certificate in a Security Related Field will be an added advantage. Years of Experience (Minimum)
- At least two years of relevant security experience will be desirable. Other Skills
- Training in basic AVSEC, DGR and SMS will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Must be of clean back ground check.
- Behavioral competencies
- High integrity.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver desired results.
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today. Please submit a copy your detailed Curriculum Vitae here only by Friday, 23rd December 2022. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.