Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial Job, Kenyan Legal Jobs 2023,
- Preparation and management of contracts including leases and other general commercial law issues.
- Contract Management: drive contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of negotiation process, review and contract execution.
- Product gate process management including participation of tender opening activities, supplier evaluation and business project initiatives.
- Support in contract negotiation and collaborate with business teams on developing effective relationships with contractors and vendors
- Legal opinions and research: opinions/guidance in respect of commercial contracts being negotiated and signed as well as legal and commercial requirements of all product implementation.
- Legal awareness training as appropriate on commercial legal issues
- Probate Administration: oversee administration of probate accounts.
- Data management and reporting on statistics.
- Any other duties as may be required.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Law.
- Master’s degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ post – admission experience.
- 4 years’ experience in Legal Drafting and Risk Management.
- 3 years experience in Legal Communication and Advocacy.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 27th January 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.