Are you an entrepreneur looking to know how to do your tax filing, petty cash management, and payroll processing?
Well, attending a practical accounting mentor-ship program this January will be a great start for you.
The important part of any business is the money that comes in and the money that goes out. Accounting helps in monitoring your business closely by recording transactions, analyzing transaction patterns and dealing with things like taxes and payroll.
By now, am sure you are wondering why attending the training will be beneficial yet you can easily be an accountant.
Attending the classes will help you gain these two beneficial accounting concepts
- You will learn practical accounting tasks that businesses look for when hiring accountants, i.e how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, etc
As a trained accountant, it is important for you to remain marketable in the already saturated job market. With practical knowledge in accounting, you will be able to attract business owners and be on your way to your next job. Ultimately, you will be competent and conversant with all things accounting – something employers are constantly looking for.
- We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
What is ‘Quickbooks’ and why should I learn how to use it?
This is why?
QuickBooks Online is cloud-based financial management software. It is designed to slash the time you spend managing your business finances, by helping you with tasks such as creating estimates and invoices, tracking sales and cash flow, monitoring your tax and making tax return much easier, understanding your company’s performance and planning.
Is that it?
Well, no, there are also other things that you will gain during this training that might be beneficial to you someday.
- You will learn how to become more marketable when you send your CV for accounting jobs. There are ways one can make themselves more marketable to help you land a job considering how saturated the accounting field is.
- Our program will teach you how to write a CV that will get you jobs. Not all CV formats impress employers. Come and learn how to come up with an exceptional one.
- Our career mentors will coach you on how to answer tough accounting questions and get the job. Our past students have ended up securing accounting jobs in Kenya with our clients and others on their own
- You will be able to bridge the gap that exists between what is taught at school (the theory) versus what is required (practical skills). The accounting field is flooded at the moment but the ability to prove that you can perform as taught in school makes a huge difference.
- Upon successful completion. You will receive a certificate that you can present with your certificates.
Do you now see why you should attend the training? Enroll for our next accounting training class that starts this coming Monday, the 20th of January.
See you then!
Training coordinator Jane, at 0768 669 016