Audit Committee Chairperson Job, Audit Jobs Kenya 2022,
To be appointed as CHAIRPERSON of the Audit committee one should:
- Hold a degree from a recognized university in Kenya
- Hold CPA(K) in good standing
- Have Knowledge and experience of not less than 7 years in: Audit and or Financial management/accounting
- Have knowledge and experience in public service/devolved system of government and knowledge in risk management.
- Be a person with integrity and in compliance with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution
Terms of Appointment
Members of Audit committee shall be appointed for a term of 3 years on part time basis and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further one term only.
The term should only be extended after performance of the member has been reviewed.
Applicants should not be past/present employee/agent of Kirinyaga County Government / Assembly or holder of a political office
How to Apply
Please submit your application letter, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your telephone numbers and email address, copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport and other relevant supporting documents. Indicate the position applied for on the envelop.
Successful candidates will be required to provide clearance documents from KRA, HELB, CID, CRB and EACC in compliance with chapter six of the constitution.
Applications should be posted or delivered to the County Assembly Offices, Office of the Clerk to reach on or before Wednesday 21st December 2022 at 5.00pm addressed to
County Assembly of Kirinyaga
P.O Box 55