Driver Jobs In Kenya 2023,
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed climate-tech company with 1,200+ employees across East Africa & India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that improves life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We offer a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. Our core lines of business currently include: (1) KOKO Fuel, an ultra-clean liquid bioethanol cooking fuel solution delivered via a network of smart fuel ATMs and leveraging existing downstream liquid fuels infrastructure; (2) KOKO Climate, which retails the emissions reductions that occur from switching households from deforestation-based charcoal to KOKO Fuel; and (3) KOKO Club, a tech-enabled, direct-to-consumer, instant fulfillment retail platform operated in partnership with neighborhood retailers. In 2021, KOKO was selected as the world’s leading emerging markets climate technology solution by FT/IFC.
As a driver, you will be responsible for loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients. Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- To conduct inspection of vehicles before departing to deliver goods.
- Pack and load products according to company specifications and load manifest.
- Deliver orders safely to customers on assigned routes.
- Maintain ongoing communication with fleet supervisor, agents and dispatch team.
- Unload accurately as per client specification and manifest.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
- Any other tasks as required by your supervisor.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications O-Level with.
- A certificate of good conduct.
- Must have knowledge of Highway Code and regulations.
- Possesses a clean BCE-class license for the last 5 years.
- Proven work record/experience as a truck/Commercial vehicle driver for the last 5 years.
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!