Sales Executive – 1 Position Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs 2022,
Chai Trading Company Limited (CTCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary Company of Kenya Tea Development Agency (Holdings) Ltd based in Mombasa and a market leader in freight management, warehousing, tea trading and logistics. We are looking for suitable dynamic and highly talented individuals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging positions at Chai Logistics Centre (CLC) – Nairobi.
SALES EXECUTIVE- 1 POSITION
Reporting to Head of Terminal the job holder will be responsible for ensuring continuous attainment of the company’s revenue targets securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating and implementation marketing strategy and long-term business plans;
- Develop work plan and budgets for the department for approval;
- Overseeing the execution of marketing work plan and budgets;
- Delivery of agreed revenue and objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis,
- Conduct and deliver sales pipelines.
- Identify potential customers and pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Negotiate with customers as per price guidelines applicable to the business units.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits and keep management informed.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with products and services
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the CFS’S Manager, highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations
- Track progress against revenue targets and provide weekly and monthly progress reports
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The Job holder must possess the following;
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Marketing option or its equivalent
- MBA (Marketing) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience
- A member of MSK and other affiliated professional body.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and work management skills.
- Good Market and industry understanding.
- Strong client management skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
How to apply
Apply Online here using the Internal recruitment Portal not later than Friday 7th October 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
CTCL is an equal opportunity employer.