Marketing Executive Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Vacancies 2022,
JOB REF: ME 002/2022- MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Prospecting and recruitment of new Business
- Retention of existing business
- Customer relationship management of the clients
- Cross selling of all Union products
- Preparation of regular reports
- Conducting Market research
- Visit clients to get complaints/comments and handling complaints at the field level
- Liaison office in charge of ensuring that information is disseminated to members on time
- Maintenance and management of clients records
- Collection of competitor’s intelligence and reporting of the same to Branch Manager
- Timely collection of payments
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related field
- A minimum three years progressive working experience in a dynamic financial service organization.
- Proven track record in implementing marketing successful programs.
- Business and ICT savvy.
- Creative and innovative.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the specific requirements for the position of interest, apply online paying keen attention to the following two (2) step process;
- By filling in the data form from the link https://forms.gle/oz22pDyURSA39ser5.
- Followed by Sending an Application Letter addressed to:
The Group Managing Director
KUSCCO Center 4th Floor Upper Hill,
P.O. box 28403-00200
Together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), indicating current and expected salary, contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone. Attach copies of certificates/testimonial and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 7th October 2022 at 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.