Kwale International Sugar Company (KISCOL) is based in Ramisi, Kwale County wishes to recruit competent and highly skilled candidates for the following roles.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the position
- Ensures quality assurance standards are adhered to by monitoring set production targets in liaison with process superintendent and doing follow ups to ascertain if corrective actions have been taken.
- Giving regular feedback of analysis results against targets.
- Ensuring representative samples are collected using correct sampling procedures and sampling devices disinfected.
- Coordination of sampling activities, preservation, proper mixing and sub sampling, prompt accurate analysis of samples.
- Analysis of control samples, input chemicals, in process materials sugar,
- Ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation of factory laboratory equipment and machinery to conform to program provisions.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene of laboratory equipment.
- Preparation of reagents, inventory checks, and maintenance of laboratory records.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and appropriate workplace health and safety instructions.
- Diploma course in Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Sugar Technology.
- 4 years’ Experience in a Sugar laboratory.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their cover letter and CV:
HR & Administration Manager
Kwale International Sugar Company Limited
P.O Box 46279-00100
OR Email: email@example.com indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
Hand Delivery is also encouraged at the main gate Kwale Factory.
Please Indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 6th November 2021.