Lab Equipment Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Brites Management Jobs
Position: Lab Equipment Sales Manager
Terms of Employment: Full time
No Required: 3
Our client deals with Lab Equipment. They distribute the equipment all over the country with a clientele base in hospitals, schools and pharmacies. They are seeking to recruit laboratory Equipment Sales Manager to grow the business in the region.
Brites Management services is a Recruitment and HR Consultancy company in Nairobi. We are experts in recruitment, casual Staff outsourcing, payroll management, HR department management, Employee Training, Writing HR Manuals among other services. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients through excellent and superior service provision. We offer end to end recruitment services to our clients. To job seekers- we are not the final decision makers in job offers but we provide a platform to job seekers to meet potential employers.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Build, develop and manage sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales
- Ensure effective use of available resources for the achievement of the business strategy and realization of the sales plan
- Ensure identification and exploitation of new business opportunities
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices for direct customers
- Have good understanding of the clientele base
- Closing business and meeting set targets
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Diploma/Degree in Laboratory Technology or Medical Engineering/or Sales
- 5 years working experience as a Lab Equipment Sales Manager in a busy company selling lab equipment
- Knowledge of most Lab equipment is key
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Trainable and open to new ideas
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.