Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs In Kenya,
LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST III – THREE (3) POSTS – V/NO. 176/2020
a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biology), Laboratory Science and Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology or any other comparable and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
Specific duties and responsibilities at this level include: –
- receiving, recording, packaging, dispatching, analyzing and preserving test samples;
- performing vaccine, feed animal products and by products quality assurance tests;
- standardizing laboratory procedures and reagents;
- writing laboratory reports;
- maintaining biological cultures;
- preparing media;
- caring for laboratory animals; and
- undertaking disease surveillance
How to Apply
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 24th August 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).