Job Opportunity: Lady Office Administrator
The ideal candidate will provide support to stations in physically remote locations.
All stations have to perform critical communication tasks and as such down time has to be minimized. In the event that a physical visit to the site becomes necessary, such a visit by the engineer has to be resolved in as short a time as possible.
The candidate, therefore, has to be equipped with the right tools and knowledge to perform such a critical task.
What you will be doing
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Any other lawful duty as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Diploma or Associate degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license and able to drive on Kenyan roads.
Kindly send your CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com