Lan-x Africa Associate Trainer Job in Kenya 2019
Lan-x Africa is a business management consultancy firm that deals in business advisory, recruitment, training and employee management services to the Eastern African region.
Our mission is “To Enhance Business Competencies through Proven Performance Based Practices”.
We are looking for an ambitious associate trainer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop or modify course materials and training manuals to meet specific need as required.
- Prepare training reports and give feedback to clients.
- Carry out post training tests for all participants.
- Develop and facilitates trainings to clients according to their needs.
- Maintains understanding of Training techniques and trends.
- Evaluate and contribute to creation of training materials such as handouts
- Modify and adapt courses as necessary to ensure the content is up-to-date and meet the needs of our clients.
- Modify and adapt the course in response to feedback from participants and course observations, in order to meet our quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Have a proven track record (5+ years) of providing outstanding training and coaching to individuals and groups in a formal training structure with exposure to different industry sectors.
- Trainer of Trainers certification from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- Customer focused mindset
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong Presentation skills
- Proficiency with Power point, Microsoft Office, internet/web-based platforms
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, prioritization skills, and ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Experience in designing participatory training for work-related learning
- Understanding adult learning principles and how they influence design and delivery of training.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 25th February 2019.