Lipa Later Credit Intern Vacancy in Nairobi 2019
Lipa Later is looking for a Credit Intern to join our Credit Team in Nairobi as soon as possible.
We are on the hunt for an intern who is eager to grow their professional repertoire by gaining some hand on experience.
Role Summary: The Credit Analyst Intern will assist in various projects and processes in the Credit Department and the Company at large. You will participate in training during the internship in which you will be pared with a seasoned Analyst who will train and provide knowledge and direction on departments operations.
This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to complete the essential duties and responsibilities throughout the internship.
Major duties will entail analysis of credit information on current and potential borrowers, prepare spreadsheets / reports with recommendations, analyzes financial information including financial statements and assist in periodic departmental reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree recent graduate or current 4th year finalist majoring in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other Business degree/certification/professional course.
- Advanced math skills/strong numerical skills; calculate interest, commissions, proportions, ratios and percentages.
- A high level of initiative, thoroughness, accuracy and organizational skills required.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and within established timeframes.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills; ability to maintain confidentiality of information, as appropriate.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to plan and conduct special projects or assignments.
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to email@example.com.