Lipa Later Sales Agent Job in Kisumu, Kenya 2019
Job Title: Sales Agent – Kisumu
Company Information: Odyssey Capital is a consumer finance organization leveraging financial inclusion by allowing people to pay for otherwise unaffordable smart devices and other consumer items in affordable monthly instalments.
Our core product is Lipa Later (Pay later). To ensure our clients receive nothing short of a high-quality range of emerging and trending products, we continue to engage in partnerships with quality brands including but not limited to Samsung East Africa, Anisuma, Oppo Kenya, Infinix, Startimes, Jumia, Saruk, Tile and Carpets, House Wife’s Paradise.
If you are a hands-on team player with exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, you could just be the one we are looking for.
- Promoting our financial products / services to potential clients in partner stores
- Understanding our client’s needs
- Meeting sales targets
Skills, Interests and Qualities:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales negotiation skills
- Determination and motivation to meet targets
- Discretion and a trustworthiness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respect for private and confidential information.
- Your pleasant personality and good grooming will stand you in good stead
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply
- Experience in sales is preferred.
- Should have a good understanding of Micro Finance. Must be mature and demonstrate high levels of self-drive.
Remuneration: Our remuneration package is commission based.
All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org